HCNY Athletics boasts one of the city’s premier squash programs, with an exceptional community of squash pros, 4 International and 3 American squash courts, lessons, tournaments and a well stocked Pro Shop. Led by U.S. National Squash Team Captain Richard Chin, our staff offers unique “partner matching” between players of similar skill in both singles and round-robin matches. (See below for details.) Members can take their experience to another level by entering the Annual Self-Scheduling Club Tournament or by representing the Club in the citywide Club League. Private or semi-private lessons are also available.
Please note: Protective eyewear is mandatory for play on the Club’s courts!
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM*
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM*
*The Fitness Center, excluding the weight room areas, opens at 5:00 AM Monday-Sunday. Staff is not present until 6:00 AM on weekdays and 9:00 AM on weekends.
- The Athletic facilities will close at 9:00 PM on Fridays from Independence Day to Labor Day inclusive.
- Holiday hours will be updated on the website and throughout the Clubhouse.
- Basket Rooms are locked 30 minutes after closing.
MEMBERSHIP & FEES
$10 to $16 for Daily Use for Club Members
Unlimited Squash Package
$800 Per Year, Billed Annually ($200 Quarterly)
All members and their guests are required to sign-in at the 6th floor Reception Desk or the 7th floor Pro Shop Desk prior to using the fitness facility or playing a Squash game.
Peloton Spin Bike
New to spin? Advanced rider? Visit the fitness center on the 7th floor for spin on the Peloton bike!
- Diverse Variety of Rides: Peloton’s rides span a variety of instructors, fitness levels and music, tailor-fit to your needs.
- 4,000+ On-Demand Rides: Take a class any time, with the daily-updated, extensive on-demand library.
- Elite Instructors: Indoor cycling’s best instructors design each ride to be a motivated and effective workout.
- In-Depth Ride Metrics: Track your progress in real-time, helping you push and improve to reach your fitness goals.
- Perfect Challenges: Re-Ride your favorite classes while pushing yourself to beat saved past performances.